Expand your horizons & discover some of our most sought-after resorts in the world.
It’s about gathering the will to become a worldwide explorer – to discover new thrills and accept new cultures as they’re presented through the familiar lens of Club Med hospitality. In essence, it’s about expanding yourself by taking a trip across the world. Become a continental connoisseur and know that every paradise we own, scattered over the four corners of the world, is at your service.
Finolhu Villas – Republic of the Maldives
Discover the award-winning Finolhu Villas – an oasis of peace and privacy like you’ve never seen before.
• Relax on a 3,000-foot-long beach, or cool off in the sea and admire the underwater beauty.
• Enjoy the secluded, luxurious comfort of your villa and exclusive pool.
• Make the most of personalized services offered by your dedicated butler.
Rio Das Pedras – Brazil
Explore a spectacular resort hidden within a tropical rainforest in Brazil’s second-largest nature reserve.
• Explore the wonders of the most fabulous and diverse tropical rainforest in the world.
• Vacation in a neocolonial-style resort, and bask in the tranquility of South American beaches.
• Water-ski or wakeboard in a sheltered creek.
Bali – Indonesia
Find peace and rejuvenation in this sanctuary of a resort settled between fields of rice paddies and temples on the shores of Nusa Dua.
• Admire the magnificent bougainvillea as you stroll along the half-mile stretch of beach.
• Taste savory Balinese cuisine in our authentic Club Med restaurants.
• Discover the wonders of Indonesia, such as Kintamani and the temples of Uluwatu and Tanah Lot.
Opio En Provence – France
Enter an enchanting resort just inland from Cannes and surrounded by French Riviera perfumeries.
• Experience the entertainment-themed heart of our village, or take a relaxing stroll through our olive grove.
• Revive your senses at the Club Med Spa* by L’OCCITANE.
• Swing away on our nine-hole course or test your skills on surrounding golf courses.
Explore unique sights
From scaling ancient temples to snorkeling in crystal waters, these wondrous sights and unique activities are all just a short trip away from Club Med resorts.
Discover Chichen Itza
Near Cancun Yucatan – Mexico
Embark on a journey to find and explore the Mayan ruins of Chichén Itzá, just a short drive away from our resort at Cancún Yucatán. Discover one of the Seven Wonders of the New World, a stunning remnant of an ancient civilization.
Ride to the Phi Phi Islands
Near Phuket – Thailand
Take a 50-minute ride on our classic junk boat to otherworldly islands. Once there, step off onto the shores where “The Beach,” starring Leonardo DiCaprio, was filmed. Then, venture on to discover Hollywood’s famous James Bond Island.
Near Punta Cana – Dominican Republic
Discover the real Dominican Republic away from the tourist crowd. Visit the back country and learn about the region’s most important economic activities, such as the production and export of tropical fruit, cigars, coffee and chocolate. Before heading back to the resort stop at Higuey, the capital city of La Altagracia Province, to admire urban life and scenery.
Background Destination: Souks of Marrakech
These destinations offer the perfect blend of resort and environment. Immerse yourself in Club Med’s cultural gems for a more well-rounded and extra-Amazing You.
Ixtapa Pacific – Mexico
Immerse yourself within a hacienda-style resort nestled between the Sierra Madre Mountains and the endless Pacific Ocean.
Samoens Morillon – France
Discover a region renowned for its picturesque hamlets and panoramic views, complemented by staff and services filled with Savoy specialties.
Marrakech – Morocco
Experience the souks of Marrakech and shop at the palaces and riads surrounding this resort located in the heart of the oldest palm grove in Morocco.
Club Med’s Discovery Signatures
Find a new flavor whenever you like
Eat quality food, whatever the time of day. Discover new dishes and savor new flavors by indulging in authentic cultural cuisine such as creole food in the Caribbean, French fondue in the Alps, noodles in Malaysia and more.
Open your children’s world
Thanks to our exclusive kids clubs that allow your children to engage with others their age from around the world, not only will they make friends, they’ll be exposed to different languages.
The world’s wonders for casual explorers
Excursions leaving from the village: Organizing tailored excursions to give you the chance to discover the country in the best conditions, as a group or individually.