Club Med Bintan Island is a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition. From the terrace of the Panorama Bar, lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald hues are a feast for the eyes, from the infinity pool to the lush gardens. Bintan Island is also a golfer’s paradise, with some of the finest courses in Asia nearby.
5 reasons to visit Club Med Bintan Island:
- The beauty of lush natural surroundings and white sandy beaches
- An extremely accessible resort, just 55 minutes away from Singapore via ferry
- A perfect destination for families with children’s facilities for all ages
- A resort dedicated to well-being with a brand new spa nestled in the most relaxing surroundings
- A golfer’s paradise, featuring the highly acclaimed Ria Bintan Golf Club
Club Med Bintan Island (Indonesia) has received the 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence! The Certificate of Excellence honors accommodations, restaurants and attractions that consistently receive great traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.